According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, getting vaccinated against COVID-19 can lower your risk of getting and spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. Vaccines can also help prevent serious illness and death.
Find a Vaccine Clinic
6 months – 4 years COVID-19Vaccination Clinic Sites:
- CT Vaccine Portal (Ages 6 months+)
- CVS Minute Clinic (Pfizer; 18 months + – Waterbury, Southbury, New Milford)
- Community Health Center Pop up Clinics (6 months – 5 yrs call 860-347-6971)
General COVID-19 Vaccine Finders:
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
On December 9th, 2022, CDC expanded the use of updated (bivalent) COVID-19 vaccines for children ages 6 months-5 years. Please see the CDC and FDA media statements for additional information. Click here for the CDC COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Approved or Authorized Vaccines: Three COVID-19 vaccines are authorized or approved for use in the United States to prevent COVID-19. Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna are COVID-19 mRNA vaccines and are preferred. You may get Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine in some situations.
- Up to Date: If you have completed a COVID-19 vaccine primary series and received the most recent booster dose recommended for you by CDC.
- Mixing COVID-19 Vaccine Products: The CDC does NOT recommend mixing COVID-19 vaccine products during your primary series. Click here to learn more about mixing COVID-19 Vaccine Products.
- Bivalent: add Omicron BA.4 and BA.5 spike protein components to the current vaccine composition
- HVHD COVID-19 Vaccine Cheat Sheet.
Updated: March 10, 2023