Housatonic Valley Health District is committed to providing weekly in-depth COVID-19 reports, which are published every Friday.
Update from Lisa Morrissey, Director of Health
As we are seeing an increase in cases, it is important to remember the following:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Get tested if you develop COVID-19 symptoms
- Monitor yourself daily
- Be in the known and check your community’s COVID-19 levels regularly.
Not sure what you should do if you are exposed.
Click here to use the CDC Quarantine & Isolation Calculator.
Housatonic Valley Health District offers Rapid PCR Testing for the general public.
- Monday 9:00 – 11:00 am (New Milford)
- Tuesday 9:00 – 11:00 am (Southbury)
- Wednesday 9:00 – 11:00 am (New Milford)
- Thursday 9:00 – 11:00 am (Southbury)
Appointments are required. Click here to schedule an appointment.
Be in the Known: Check your community’s COVID-19 levels